Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Celebrate Today


listening to the quiet of being home alone 
watching some new shows on Netflix while I work
reading My Sister's Grave on my Kindle (finally almost done)
wearing a long-sleeved tee and jeans
planning to redesign my website - a huge task
feeling huge dread for all of the coding ahead of me
wanting to ship 20 orders tomorrow and list today's five new designs
needing to straighten up around here (when creativity flows, mess follows)
enjoying the sunshine that appeared today
celebrating today

*large order of "one word" bracelets that went to an elementary school

3 comments:

  1. Have you watch Rectify on Netflix? It's a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am needing to clean up around here, too!! But, the sunshine was warm and beautiful today!!

    ReplyDelete